Old 14-05-2005, 07:07 PM
Richard

Default Bamboo ID

I posted some pics to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens of my bamboo but have
not seen any responses on ID'ing it. Is there anywhere or anyone else who
might be willing to help me ID this. It is a runner type, I have three good
pics of it.

Thanks

Richard Manning

Old 16-05-2005, 01:57 AM
Michael Shaffer

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/bamboo/
Old 15-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Registered User

This post may help you with some of your initial research:

http://www.minigroup.com/pfaf/board/viewtopic.php?t=24

Hello fellow bamboo lovers! I have a question about my bamboo patch RiverMan Bamboo 9 27-04-2011 06:42 AM
Dying black bamboo ramyad Bamboo 4 27-04-2009 10:13 PM
Looking for Simon Henderson (formerly of BAMBOO PEOPLE) - Bamboo agroforestry researcher Jo?o Paulo Freire Paglione Bamboo 0 02-11-2003 05:32 PM
Bamboo wanted. Have Black bamboo and "Alphonse Karr" Annabel United Kingdom 2 12-06-2003 03:56 AM
Bamboo root depth and drought - was: Shade tolerant bamboo in south Florida Rick DeBay Bamboo 1 13-03-2003 05:33 PM