Old 12-02-2003, 01:55 AM
Andy Rutledge

Default [IBC] Juniper Bonsai life expectancy?

Old 12-02-2003, 01:55 AM
Neal Ross

Basics, tools, methods. They all work. Some people just take offense to
rules I guess. I would have paid $1000 for someone to clobber me in the head
with a baseball bat so I could have paid more attention to the 'rules' back
when I first started.

--I crucified my hate and
held the world within my hands--
Neal Ross-Marysville CA

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 12-02-2003, 02:25 AM
Andy Rutledge

Old 12-02-2003, 02:25 AM
Andy Rutledge

Basics, tools, methods. They all work. Some people just take offense to
rules I guess. I would have paid $1000 for someone to clobber me in the

head
with a baseball bat so I could have paid more attention to the 'rules'

back
when I first started.
Neal Ross-

------------

An admirable regret.

Kind regards,
Andy Rutledge
zone 8, Texas

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 12-02-2003, 02:25 AM
Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL

Think maybe this is due in part to the fact that our educational system here
in the U.S. has, for the most part, devolved to the point where education is
about regurgitation of "facts" as opposed to the application of
"principles?"

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39

Old 12-02-2003, 05:25 AM
MainAt

wow, yes i'm a newbie. i bought
the juniper while walking thru
chinatown for the new years parade
last week. anyhow, i'm hooked!
yesterday i bought a cotoneaster and
a palm from a north los angeles
wholeseller online which should arrive
tomorrow and i now want a chinese elm.
i've been reading a lot of info on the net and
i must say the info you just wrote
was great!! thanks for the time you
put into your response!!