Old 23-08-2005, 12:08 AM
igglebix

Default Anyone use hose to remove dead pine needles?

I will take my water nozzle and use the high pressure stream to blast
needles/pests/debris from well rooted conifers. So far with no adverse
effects. What do you think?

Old 23-08-2005, 01:01 AM
Jim Lewis

igglebix wrote:
I will take my water nozzle and use the high pressure stream to blast
needles/pests/debris from well rooted conifers. So far with no adverse
effects. What do you think?

Standard procedure for all bonsai. Gets rid of aphids,
spider mites, etc.

Just be sure that the high pressure stream doesn't hit the
soil and dig your tree out of the pot.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --