GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Cotoneaster (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/104222-%5Bibc%5D-cotoneaster.html)

Barry Allen 04-09-2005 10:41 AM

[IBC] Cotoneaster

Hi All

I thought that it seemed a funny thing that cotoneaster should be grown in
doors
I have never seen it in any Bonsai Centres as an indoor Bonsai only as
outdoor bonsai or growing up some sort of supporting frame work
The book was Indoor Bonsai by Paul Lesniewicz
Thank you all for your Comments
Barry
Leicester UK Zone 8

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Billy M. Rhodes 04-09-2005 02:15 PM

In a message dated 9/4/2005 5:41:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

The book was Indoor Bonsai by Paul Lesniewicz

As I suspected. This author lists a lot of plants as "indoor" Bonsai that
will not survive in my house.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++