GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Acer Palm Atropurp (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/104574-%5Bibc%5D-acer-palm-atropurp.html)

Barry Allen 12-09-2005 06:53 PM

[IBC] Acer Palm Atropurp

Hi All
Sorry I forgot to say that I live in Central England Zone 9

Many thanks
Barry

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Theo 13-09-2005 08:18 PM

Barry Allen wrote:

Hi All
Sorry I forgot to say that I live in Central England Zone 9

atropurp suffers of hot direct sun as it burns
out leaves... so keep it in half shade during the
summer . do you have maples in the gardens where
you live ? if so you do not need to protect yours
... but if you wish you can will not do any harm

THEO
POST TENEBRAS LUX

Think like an Alien might think

http://groups.google.it/group/free.it.arte.bonsai