GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Where's the pots? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/10608-re-%5Bibc%5D-wheres-pots.html)

Luis Fontanills 16-03-2003 03:08 PM

[IBC] Where's the pots?

In a message dated 3/15/2003 7:33:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Billy Rhodes,
I saw your post about a place to get pots in Lauderdale, can you help me
get
there. I live in Tampa but will be down there in a couple of weeks.

I replied directly to the above already. If anyone else wishes the
information please contact me directly (not to the List).

Billy was correct that it was worth going to. I picked up two large unglazed
ovals in their higher quality line. This line is very good and of Chinese
manufacture. All the pots are from China.

They had a 3 foot by 5 foot monster bonsai pot!
They were all very reasonably priced.

Luis Fontanills
Miami, Florida USA

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: