GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need photo of Montpellier Maple (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/10690-need-photo-montpellier-maple.html)

DC 17-03-2003 01:32 PM

Need photo of Montpellier Maple

Anyone know of a site or have a photo of their Mont. Maple that I
could use? Our Club is doing a grove workshop in April and I'd like
to include a picture in our newsletter. Credit would be given of
course.

David Crighton
Springfield (IL) Bonsai Society

Iris Cohen 17-03-2003 03:56 PM

Need photo of Montpellier Maple

Do a search on Acer monspessulanum & see what you come up with.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

Olivier Gaubert 18-03-2003 09:22 PM

Le 17 Mar 2003 05:20:49 -0800, (DC) a écrit :

Anyone know of a site or have a photo of their Mont. Maple that I
could use? Our Club is doing a grove workshop in April and I'd like
to include a picture in our newsletter. Credit would be given of
course.

If a photo of the foliage and fruits is needed, use mine (free).
Taken in August 2002, southern France.

Olivier
--
http://nothofagus.free.fr