Old 17-10-2005, 11:04 PM
Michael Persiano

Default [IBC] Lime Sulfer

Frankly, my preference is not to use lime sulfur as a fungicide. );-)

with respect to Prunus mume, I have not seen any adverse effects resulting from Ortho Funginex. However, leaves that become a "problem" on most deciduous trees can simply be removed and replaced by new growth.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
http://members.aol.com/iasnob

Old 18-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Michael Persiano

Many nurseries in Japan spray their trees with lime sulfur prior to the winter. I personally do not like the white spray on my trees.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob

Old 19-10-2005, 03:27 AM
Roger Snipes

I just checked the label on my bottle of lime sulfur and apricots are the
only tree they say not to use on. In fact, it is specifically recommended
for peaches to prevent peach leaf curl.

Regards,
Roger Snipes
Spokane, WA. Zone 5-ish

Also, do not spray Apricots with lime sulfur.

You probably should extrapolate that to other members of the genus
Prunus -- peaches, plums, almonds, nectarines, etc. While they may not be
AS susceptible as apricots, they are a very closely related and easily
crossed group. So at least be careful.

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 22-06-2011, 08:11 PM
Registered User

If you aerosol the timberline with adhesive sulfur that is alloyed at the recommended amount per the characterization instructions it will tend to accord the bark the albino attending of an earlier ficus. I would analysis aboriginal to be sure your timberline doesn't acknowledge abnormally to a adhesive sulfur spray.
Grow tents

Helpful Web pages sam2002 Texas 0 16-11-2005 02:22 PM
Aquascaping web pages wanted TKL Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 12-04-2004 09:04 PM
GUIA DE PAGES WEB ant ross Bonsai 0 07-08-2003 10:12 AM
Updated Web Pages Mark Australia 0 05-04-2003 07:36 AM
re web pages John Rutz Ponds 11 01-04-2003 01:56 AM