GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] FORUMS OPEN? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/108379-re-%5Bibc%5D-forums-open.html)

Nicolas Steenhout 24-10-2005 05:46 AM

[IBC] FORUMS OPEN?

On 24/10/2005 17:41:21, wrote:
Forums are open -

Not just the forum, but the entire site.

Terry bade me goodnight and took off, good job on his part, loads of things
to adjust when getting setup on a server with different configuration.

There may be a few links broken here and there, but by and by, it's back up
and running :)

Nic

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Gordon Bowers 27-10-2005 12:30 PM

[IBC] FORUMS OPEN?

Nicolas Steenhout wrote:

On 24/10/2005 17:41:21, wrote:

Forums are open -

Not just the forum, but the entire site.

Terry bade me goodnight and took off, good job on his part, loads of things
to adjust when getting setup on a server with different configuration.

There may be a few links broken here and there, but by and by, it's back up
and running :)

Nic

Thanks to all of you who worked to get the site back (Jim, Terry, Nic,
etc.), for those of us who need a regular fix.

GordonB

Aotearoa/New Zealand

"On the other hand, I have different fingers"}