Old 24-10-2005, 05:51 AM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] Re forum open

Err, just realised that my previous mail may be misread.

"Terry bade me good night and took off"... He did all the work, and got
himself to a well deserved rest after a long and frustrating weekend! I was
merely chatting with him and doing the moral support thing!

Nic

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 24-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Jim Lewis

Nicolas Steenhout wrote:
Err, just realised that my previous mail may be misread.

"Terry bade me good night and took off"... He did all the work, and got
himself to a well deserved rest after a long and frustrating weekend! I was
merely chatting with him and doing the moral support thing!

Nic

Well, Nic played a valuable part, especially early on,
getting all the backups and codes and other stuff I know
nothing about from various points around the globe to one of
Terry's computers on this upper part of the world on the
west side of the Atlantic.

So, well done to both of you. I know how hard Terry has
been working to get our site up at the same time he was
juggling several of his regular clients (the ones who mean
he can buy dinners for his family).

I've wandered through the galleries, and will "do" the rest
of the site sometime today. But if you find problems, let
us know -- either to me, or to the "Latest News" forum on
the gallery itself.

Jim Lewis - - This economy is a wholly
owned subsidiary of the environment. - Gaylord Nelson

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++