Old 27-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Superthrive illegal in Canada

My understanding:

They won't list their ingredients

Canada won't let the sell it.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 28-10-2005, 04:35 AM
Mike Rogers

CAUSE THEY GET WASTED ON IT!!!!!! THEY DRINK ANYTHING UP THERE
Mike Rogers

New Address

www.rogersrarities.com

Cell
209-482-3023

DISCLAIMER
If you find a posting or message from myself
offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please
ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting,
complain to me and I will demonstrate.

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 28-10-2005, 09:20 AM
Martin

I keep hearing about this 'amazing' Superthrive over the last couple of
years, just wondering if it's available in Australia or if not is there an
local equivalent product?

Old 28-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] The "art" of advertising

I keep hearing about this 'amazing' Superthrive over the last couple of
years, just wondering if it's available in Australia or if not is there an
local equivalent product?

A word of consumer advice: If an advertisement -- for any
product -- has "Amazing!" in it, DO NOT BUY!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of
nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you (that) the
berries are just about all gone. -- Uncle Dave Macon, musician

Old 28-10-2005, 05:44 PM
Craig Cowing

On Oct 28, 2005, at 8:35 AM, Jim Lewis wrote:

I keep hearing about this 'amazing' Superthrive over the last couple
of
years, just wondering if it's available in Australia or if not is
there an
local equivalent product?

A word of consumer advice: If an advertisement -- for any product --
has "Amazing!" in it, DO NOT BUY!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - People, when
Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts and
berries. And I'm right here to tell you (that) the berries are just
about all gone. -- Uncle Dave Macon, musician

Or, to quote my father, "If it sounds too good to be true it probably
is."

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

Old 28-10-2005, 05:55 PM
Alexander Fraser

Probably why I had to get it brought across the border and shipped. lol

--
Regards,

Alexander Fraser
North of Toronto, Canada
USDA Zone 3B
CanSIS Zone 4A

Old 05-03-2008, 02:21 AM
Registered User

First, SuperTHRIVE is not illegal in Canada. In fact, you can buy it online from Natural Bonsai, a Canadian bonsai supply retailer. They ship throughout Canada.

Second, while I would generally agree with previous comments about buying overhyped products that say "AMAZING" right on the packaging, I would follow the advice of countless bonsai experts who swear by the product. I can't count how many books I've read that highly recommend SuperTHRIVE, and my personal experience with it is favourable too.
Old 17-03-2008, 12:37 PM
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by compactfish View Post
First, SuperTHRIVE is not illegal in Canada. In fact, you can buy it online from Natural Bonsai, a Canadian bonsai supply retailer. They ship throughout Canada.

Second, while I would generally agree with previous comments about buying overhyped products that say "AMAZING" right on the packaging, I would follow the advice of countless bonsai experts who swear by the product. I can't count how many books I've read that highly recommend SuperTHRIVE, and my personal experience with it is favourable too.
can i post reply without quote??
__________________
offer you something special:
http://www.cntradecity.com/product.a...2&Nclassid=414
Old 20-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Registered User

I generally agree with previous comments on the purchase of the product, an overstatement that "amazing"right on the packaging, I will follow the advice of experts, and many who swear bonsai products. I can not count how many books I read, highly recommended Super Thrive, and my experience will help.

"A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien". Cannot bedisputed. Ted[_2_] Gardening 13 14-03-2008 11:04 AM
superthrive in Canada! Phalguy Orchids 1 05-03-2008 02:17 AM
superthrive in Canada! Phalguy Orchids 19 28-12-2004 02:22 AM
[IBC] **** Superthrive Makes it Big-Time Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 27-10-2003 06:02 PM
[IBC] Superthrive (was [IBC] Epsom salts Anita Hawkins Bonsai 0 17-10-2003 05:42 PM