GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Hurricane Wilma (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/108549-re-%5Bibc%5D-hurricane-wilma.html)

Sue Marsh 28-10-2005 11:35 AM

[IBC] Hurricane Wilma

..
Glad you"re OK. Do you have any info on other south Fla.
bonsaiests? Mary Miller, Mary Madison, Ed Trout, etc.????

Unfortunately, haven't heard from/about anybody. But, over half of the
people here don't have power so I'm not surprised. Even phone service is out
in areas! Pattern seems to be anybody who had major damage last year was
mostly skipped by this storm (probably coincidence but weird).....could have
something to do with winds being from the opposite direction and already
weakened structures from last storm. They say by Nov. 15th everyone will
have power back.... if I hear anything I'll let ya'll know!
Susan Marsh

http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/...ave/direct/01/

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++