Old 19-03-2003, 04:32 PM
John NJ

Default [IBC] Full Moon = Slow List

I've noticed a pattern on the many lists I'm on. The activity level changes
when the moon is full. Some moons bring increased activity while others
bring nothing but silence. The rest of the month's activity seems pretty
level.

FYI - I am on many large lists covering very different topics and they are
all dead quiet now.

John - NJ

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 19-03-2003, 08:56 PM
arzoo623

From: "John NJ"

I've noticed a pattern on the many lists I'm on. The activity level

changes
when the moon is full. Some moons bring increased activity while others
bring nothing but silence. The rest of the month's activity seems pretty
level.

Hmmm, so what does that say about this group. If they are not inside
writing they
must be outside howling at the moon.

Len

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:

http://www.bonsairi.com
http://www.rhodeislandbonsaisociety.org

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 19-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Bart Thomas

or, at least, eBaying!

(Sorry Jim! Couldn't resist.)

Bart
I've noticed a pattern on the many lists I'm on. The activity level

changes
when the moon is full. Some moons bring increased activity while others
bring nothing but silence. The rest of the month's activity seems

pretty
level.

Hmmm, so what does that say about this group. If they are not inside
writing they
must be outside howling at the moon.

Len

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:

http://www.bonsairi.com
http://www.rhodeislandbonsaisociety.org

****

****

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 20-03-2003, 05:56 PM
Helena Handbasket

I imagine quite a few people like myself were glued to the TV yesterday.

--

(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
«´¨`·.¤*katie**¤.·´¨`»

Helena's Sim Estates
http://www.simbella.com/helena/

I've noticed a pattern on the many lists I'm on. The activity level changes
when the moon is full. Some moons bring increased activity while others
bring nothing but silence. The rest of the month's activity seems pretty
level.

FYI - I am on many large lists covering very different topics and they are
all dead quiet now.

John - NJ

Blue moon - blue moon.jpg joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 0 31-05-2010 02:08 AM
[IBC] Slow List Shelly Hurd Bonsai 0 07-03-2005 03:57 AM
[IBC] List seems slow Shelly Hurd Bonsai 2 18-02-2005 06:37 PM
FAQ List - FAQ List - FAQ List cormaic United Kingdom 2 06-11-2003 05:37 PM
free full moon maple seed [email protected] Gardening 5 23-10-2003 04:32 AM