GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Bonsai Magazines (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/11128-%5Bibc%5D-bonsai-magazines.html)

Carl L Rosner 20-03-2003 10:08 PM

[IBC] Bonsai Magazines

Dear IBC'ers:

I just posted to Ebay, 42 various Bonsai magazines. A complete list of
magazines is posted. My hope is to donate 50% to the IBC of the final
price minus the cost of postage which will be over $28.00 . If you are
interested; search "Bonsai Magazines".

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7
http://bmee.net/rosner
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Bart Thomas 21-03-2003 01:32 AM

[IBC] Bonsai Magazines

I just posted to Ebay, 42 various Bonsai magazines. A complete list of
magazines is posted. My hope is to donate 50% to the IBC of the final
price minus the cost of postage which will be over $28.00 . If you are
interested; search "Bonsai Magazines".

Carl:

No luck finding them. Is the listing effective yet?

Bart

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++