GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] To: IBC Enforcer (was: [IBC] Juniper Bonsai life expectancy?) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/1261-%5Bibc%5D-ibc-enforcer-re-%5Bibc%5D-juniper-bonsai-life-expectancy.html)

Jim Lewis 12-02-2003 09:55 PM

[IBC] To: IBC Enforcer (was: [IBC] Juniper Bonsai life expectancy?)

In a message dated 2/11/2003 7:39:26 PM Central Standard Time,
writes:

I would have paid $1000 for someone to clobber me in the head
with a baseball bat so I could have paid more attention to

the 'rules' back
when I first started.

Aw da&$, ya means I been underpaid all dees years? I only

gets $250 for
whacking people wid a ball bat. I guess I'm gonna haf ta ask

da boss fo a
raise & hope I don't get whacked mysef.

Muggsy da' enforcer

;)

No raise. But you're getting so old and feeble now, we WILL let
you switch to aluminum bats.

Will be sending you a list of IBC members who need enforcing, but
will do it under separate cover. ;-)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Neal Ross 12-02-2003 11:25 PM

[IBC] To: IBC Enforcer (was: [IBC] Juniper Bonsai life expectancy?)

I have learned my lessons from all the mistakes I have made. I don't think I
am in need of a Lousiville Slugger attitude adjustment. So please don't send
the enforcer my way.

--I crucified my hate and
held the world within my hands--
Neal Ross-Marysville CA