GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] off to MA again (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/12885-%5Bibc%5D-off-ma-again.html)

Andy Rutledge 03-04-2003 11:44 PM

[IBC] off to MA again

I'll be heading to New England Bonsai Gardens in Massachusetts again this
Sunday the 6th and will be there thru the 20th. I hope to see some of you
out there.

Kind regards,
Andy Rutledge
zone 8, Texas
www.bunjindesign.com/bonsai/

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Steven Wachs 17-04-2003 10:44 PM

[IBC] off to MA again

I have found a couple of good sources of small Acer Palamtums on ebay. I
purchased a few last year. All the purchased from last year came back and are
doing fine.
Forestfarm.com is also has a large assortment of Acer Palmatum. The last
catalogue I received had 41 varieties Of A Palmatum
SteveW
long island NY

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++