GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rainy Season Juniper... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/1391-rainy-season-juniper.html)

MainAt 15-02-2003 04:39 PM

Rainy Season Juniper...

I keep my Juniper outdoors. Anyhow, this past week here in Southern California
we've (relatively) had a lot of rain. Maybe like an 2 inches per day. Anyhow,
my juniper is like in a 2 inch deep pot and it got a good soaking daily for 4
days. Sould I be a bit worred about over watering? It's now sunny but sould I
be worred about these last few days?

Iris Cohen 15-02-2003 06:39 PM

Rainy Season Juniper...

If you have a period of heavy rain, keep the pot tilted so it drains
completely. If you have decent bonsai soil, it should not be a problem.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)