GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] ficus disease(IBC galery) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/14053-%5Bibc%5D-ficus-disease-ibc-galery.html)

John Carnes 07-04-2003 02:44 AM

[IBC] ficus disease(IBC galery)

I have used pyrethrin sprays on Ficus benjamina and F. retusa several
times. I put it on quite heavily and have never had any problems.
Schultz makes a pyrethrin spray readily available at grocery and
hardware stores. It works well on aphids, mealyworms and (I think)
scale. Good luck.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Aanmona 02-07-2009 04:40 AM

Hi, I am a newcomer of this world. I got a Ficus microcarpa. It was so healthy. But now some of the leaf become yellow. Pls let me know what can I do. I know that I shouldnt over watering. so I watering my tree very few. Infact the day before I watering her but still the leaf become yellow. Pls let me know what I should do.
Aanmona

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Carnes (Post 79898)