GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help identifiy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/142615-re-help-identifiy.html)

Jim Lewis 18-04-2006 08:57 PM

Help identifiy

It is a fiWarder wrote:
I am rather new to this hobby as you can probably tell from this store
bought Bonsai.
The problem right now is I don't know what it is and the requirements for
proper care
any help would be greatfully appreciated.
TIA John.

It is a fig (Ficus) of some kind. Go to
www.internetbonsaiclub.org, read the picture posting guidelines,
then post a picture on the Potensai Gallery and I suspect you'll
get more information.

Jim Lewis - - Columbus, NC - Most of the
luxuries, and many of the so-called comforts of life are not only
not indispensable, but positive hindrances to the elevation of
mankind. - Henry David Thoreau - Walden