GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Rain in Tallahassee :-( (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/14265-re-%5Bibc%5D-rain-tallahassee.html)

Jim Lewis 08-04-2003 07:08 PM

[IBC] Rain in Tallahassee :-(

Hi, Jim.

From the weather maps, I note that you are STILL getting

soaked.

Hope your elms are water-winged!

Yeah. Inch and a half so far today. Elms are goners, I think
:-(

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Bart Thomas 08-04-2003 08:56 PM

[IBC] Rain in Tallahassee :-(

Yeah. Inch and a half so far today. Elms are goners, I think
:-(

Bummer! Just when I was thinking seriously of moving to Florida!

Bart

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Jim Lewis 08-04-2003 09:56 PM

[IBC] Rain in Tallahassee :-(

Pat Patterson 09-04-2003 08:44 AM

[IBC] Rain in Tallahassee :-(

G'day All...

Jim...you said "...Li'l Bush..."

And all these many years I thought bonsai was non-partisan!!!

Rain? What's that?

Have a good day.

Pat
Dez of the Arizona High Dezert, at 4550', Oracle, AZ,
2000' above Tucson Sunset Zone 10 USDA Zone 8
aka: Pat Patterson 'riding off in all directions'

Bart Thomas 09-04-2003 03:44 PM

[IBC] Rain in Tallahassee :-(

And all these many years I thought bonsai was non-partisan!!!

Golly! I thunk he meant that the governor was a bonsai!

Well-trained and all that!

Bart

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Jim Lewis 09-04-2003 06:20 PM

[IBC] Rain in Tallahassee :-(

G'day All...

Jim...you said "...Li'l Bush..."

And all these many years I thought bonsai was non-partisan!!!

Golly! I thunk he meant that the governor was a bonsai!

Well-trained and all that!

Well, maybe a Mallsai -- WITH rocks.