GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Moss (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/142660-moss.html)

dearolpete 19-04-2006 09:35 AM

Moss

I have a number of trees on a wire mesh platform with a sprinkler
system (presently turned off!!)

The trees suffer from quite a lot of moss growing into their branches.
Any advice on how to rid
them of this would be much appreciated.

Jim Lewis 19-04-2006 01:07 PM

Moss

dearolpete wrote:
I have a number of trees on a wire mesh platform with a sprinkler
system (presently turned off!!)

The trees suffer from quite a lot of moss growing into their branches.
Any advice on how to rid
them of this would be much appreciated.

Toothbrush and water. Then, if possible, don't water your trees
by sprinkling the foliage and do not overwater.

Jim Lewis - - Columbus, NC - When one tugs at
a single thing in nature he finds it attached to the rest of the
world. John Muir