GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Website/Forum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/144268-website-forum.html)

Dutch 18-05-2006 02:04 PM

Website/Forum

Hello all Bonsai enthusiasts. Just found this awesome website for
Bonsai lovers,it is www.bonsaihelp.com. you join for a nominal fee.I'm
Canadian,it cost me approximately $12.00 canadian. It is so
helpfull,many different categories on Bonsai's. Check it out you won't
be disappointed. My screen name on the site is Dutch so if you join do
say hello.

Chris Ryan,Bay Bulls,Newfoundland,Canada

Theo 18-05-2006 06:16 PM

Website/Forum

Dutch wrote:
www.easybonsai.it
is free and have a babel fish translator also
if you need personal information I am available in english
cheers !
Theo

--
Th@o