GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] WAAAAAAY OT (but fee!) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/14498-%5Bibc%5D-waaaaaay-ot-but-fee.html)

Jim Lewis 10-04-2003 10:20 PM

[IBC] WAAAAAAY OT (but fee!)

I am dumping an Okidata Okipage 4W laser printer, and have 2
left-over "ink" (toner) cartridges. They're quite expensive and
I'm willing to send them to someone for postage (a couple of US
dollars for US delivery). They fit the Okipage 4W and the
Okioffice 44. ONLY.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --