GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Record keeping (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/1467-%5Bibc%5D-record-keeping.html)

Carol Widger 17-02-2003 08:29 PM

[IBC] Record keeping

Hi all
There were a few messages last year about developing a record keeping
database for palm devices. Anybody come up with one?? I have kept my records
on an old Sharp Zaurus for years, but it is incompatible with Win 98 and
more recent versions. I end up recopying things into Excell manually. That
defeats the purpose.
Anyways, I just purchased a Palmpilot and it should be coming in the mail in
a few days. Anyone else use a PDA for notes and records??? any suggestions?
Carol Widger
Novato Ca

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++