Old 13-04-2003, 03:08 AM
halrae

Default [IBC] Fw: [IBC] Why I dislike Serissa

Folks,

I only joined the list a couple of weeks ago, am very new to Bonsai and my
first try died so I read with great interest. I live in Australia and know
nothing about serissa. How ever I thank the good Lord for them, as I have
found the opposite to Richard. I find the posts very humorous. I thought it
was good value for reading
cheers
Halrae