GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   urgent ...pls help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/147323-urgent-pls-help.html)

[email protected] 03-07-2006 04:34 PM

urgent ...pls help

*********************

My sister had a tree in her front yard in the center of the lawn...the
tree sprouted roots and tiny trees appeared all over the lawn. She
has had the tree cut but these little trees keep coming up all the time
all over the lawn...she mows the lawn and they get cut ...but reappear.

How can she kill these ...that are sprouting up everywhere ?

My sister does not know what sort of tree this is...the home builders
planted it...the house is about 18 years now.

Has anyone had any experience with this sort of situation ?

Pls help

Thanks
Kim

jb 20-11-2006 02:53 AM

urgent ...pls help

I would just treat it with a broad leaf weed killer! It should do the
job after a couple of applications.

Regards
Jim