GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   need help for sick wisteria (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/149143-need-help-sick-wisteria.html)

pimpa 28-08-2006 02:55 PM

need help for sick wisteria

My wisteria is sick, I guess.
I planted it some 3 years ago, froma seed. it's now more than 2 mt.
tall. but in the last few months its leaves have been getting paler and
paler, some have brown dots on it and others are drying.
I don't knoe what to do.
I changed vase, put it in a bigger one, but still the leaves look the
same.
Help!!!!
anna

marika 10-09-2006 03:47 PM

need help for sick wisteria

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:55:15 -0400, pimpa wrote:

My wisteria is sick, I guess.
I planted it some 3 years ago, froma seed. it's now more than 2 mt.
tall. but in the last few months its leaves have been getting paler and
paler, some have brown dots on it and others are drying.
I don't knoe what to do.
I changed vase, put it in a bigger one, but still the leaves look the
same.
Help!!!!
anna

medicare plan. herbs pharms who cares, we need an herb medicare plan then

Jim Lewis 10-09-2006 11:12 PM

need help for sick wisteria

marika wrote:
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:55:15 -0400, pimpa wrote:

My wisteria is sick, I guess.
I planted it some 3 years ago, froma seed. it's now more than 2 mt.
tall. but in the last few months its leaves have been getting paler and
paler, some have brown dots on it and others are drying.
I don't knoe what to do.
I changed vase, put it in a bigger one, but still the leaves look the
same.
Help!!!!
anna

Hi Anna.

First, where do you live?

Then, is the wisteria kept outside? Is it planted in bonsai
soil? Is it in a deep pot? Or is it in a shallow pot?

How have you been watering it? How have you been fertilizing it?

Is it in full sun? All day?

Pale leaves make it sound like it may be a fertilizing problem.
But it won't do much good to fertilize at this time of year if
you live in the northern hemisphere.

So we need answers to those questions.

Jim Lewis - - Columbus, NC - The four
universal laws of ecology: Everything is connected to everything
else. Everything must go somewhere. Nature knows best. There is
no such thing as a free lunch. -- Barry Commoner