GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where to start. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/150510-where-start.html)

ToyImp 22-10-2006 05:12 PM

Where to start.

What is a good site to get a bonsai from? I live in Ohio and I haven't
found one store around where I live that sells them.

Romey 29-10-2006 07:14 AM

Where to start.

Try http://www.dalisaygarden.com

AlbusLux 01-12-2006 02:36 PM

Where to start.

ToyImp wrote:
What is a good site to get a bonsai from? I live in Ohio and I haven't
found one store around where I live that sells them.

Hollowcreekbonsai.com
Dallasbonsai.com
Bonsaimonk.com
Brusselsbonsai.com

I don't normally buy bonsai trees but prefer to collect or work from
nursery stock. I've bought supplies from these and been pleased. I've
never bought a tree from Dallasbonsai. If you are really interested in
Bonsai you should attend the Rendevouz at Brussel's in May. It's just
south of Memphis, TN.