Old 03-12-2006, 08:13 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai

Default FS: Yoshimura School of Bonsai Commemorative Album (signed/limited)

I am pleased to offer an uncommon book by Yuji Yoshimura. This copy is
#368 from a limited edition of 500 copies and is inscribed

"To: -- / With best wishes / Yuji Yoshimura / at
Briarcliff Manor New York / October 24, 1977" on the FFEP. (Also
signed in Japanese).

Yoshimura, Yuji
Commemorative Album: The Muriel R. Leeds Collection
First Edition
Published by the Yoshimura School of Bonsai, NY, 1977
Hardback
64 pp
Copy #368 of 500

US$75, including US Media Mail postage, plus California sales tax, if
applicable. Other shipping options are available at additional cost.

Unfortunately I am unable to accept credit cards.

From the editor's note:

"This will be the first book in the history of bonsai to show year by
year changes of individual bonsai over 10 years... To my knowledge,
there has been no book devoted to this subject in English or
Japanese... and this would be a unique publication in bonsai
literature."

Learn more about Yuji Yoshimura at either of the following links:

http://www.bonsai-wbff.org/nabf/news.../yoshimura.htm
http://www.phoenixbonsai.com/JYNBioYY.html

Condition:

Book is VG, gently read, w/ some soiling to cover.

No DJ (as issued?). No writing. No remainder mark. Not ex-library.

All books are securely padded and boxed to protect your purchases,
though often recycled materials will be used. If you prefer, I will be
happy to drop ship your purchase directly to your customer, per your
instructions.

Please make checks or money orders payable to Douglas K. McClure.

I thank you for your business and look forward to your response.

Doug McClure
Torrey Pines Rare Books
PO Box 22015
San Diego, CA 92192-2015

To contact me directly, send EMAIL to (single letters all)
DEE_KAY_EMM AT EarthLink.net. [For example .]