GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for some old r.a.b friends (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/151684-looking-some-old-r-b-friends.html)

FtForger 21-12-2006 07:26 PM

Looking for some old r.a.b friends

Hello. Many of you probably don't know me, as I've been gone
from the bonsai related internet groups for quite some time.
I'm looking to make contact with some old members/friends and
hope one or more of them will see this and help me find people.
People I'm interested in touching base with a

Michelle Morin
Dan C.
Stephan Sandstrom
Geoline Havener
Hud Norden
and anyone else that remembers me and would like to say hi.
I recently got rw mail from Nathan Allen...need to write back
to him...

The proper e-mail address is "
but take out the .NOSPAM .