GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Carmona Help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/151975-carmona-help.html)

Kathleen Marie 02-01-2007 02:42 PM

Carmona Help

I have had a Carmona Tea Tree brought as a christmas present and it is loosing its leaves. PLEASE HELP It is on a North facing window sill and moved during the night. I have watered it but am worried about over watering. It does look like it has new shoots coming but I am not very good with plants and I am concerned that I have done something to here already. PLEASE HELP SHE WAS A GIFT FROM MY HUSBAND AND I WANT TO KEEP HER HAPPY AND ALIVE.