Old 30-01-2007, 09:24 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
Pat Pat is offline

Default Which One?

Which Bonsai is regarded as the easiest to keep. I ask because I just got a
serrisa and have since found out they are difficult to keep.

Many thanks

Pat

Old 01-02-2007, 09:32 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Which Bonsai is regarded as the easiest to keep. I ask because I just got a
serrisa and have since found out they are difficult to keep.

Many thanks

Pat
Speaking from the UK most garden centres stock Chinese Elm which are considered by some to be quite hardy and since most people in garden centres are likely to be novices will have less probability in killing them. However, as Bonsai trees are not actually any different from real trees the type of bonsai really depends on where you live or where you keep the trees.
__________________
Tree Surgeon & Garden Services
Old 02-02-2007, 12:42 AM posted to rec.arts.bonsai

On Jan 30, 12:24 pm, "Pat" wrote:
Which Bonsai is regarded as the easiest to keep. I ask because I just got a
serrisa and have since found out they are difficult to keep.

Many thanks

Pat

Are you talking about indoor bonsai? It might depend on how dry your
climate is or something, but I'd say ficuses are quite easy.

Old 13-02-2007, 08:34 AM posted to rec.arts.bonsai

Pat wrote:

Which Bonsai is regarded as the easiest to keep. I ask because I just got a
serrisa and have since found out they are difficult to keep.

at all
all the time aoutside even in zone 10 in winther
and in less hot location in warm period for flowering
l withstand cold very easily mine ( 7 cuttings since 3
yers used as experiemnts) become a bucket of ice several
times and are all very alive ...
as soon as you keep her indoor developes a lot of patologies
deseas
the esaisest is the Punica grantum dwarf cultivar

Theo
www.easybonsai.it

Many thanks

Pat

--

Theo
l'existence... , farandole de l'amour de la vie et de

Old 14-02-2007, 08:25 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai

Default Which One? Mary

I am refering to making your own , if it has already been done you
would have to completely redo it , sorry i did not make myself more
clear , have had my head in the dirt , i'm out though now !
But if anyone is interrested in learning how to make there own please
feel free to e-mail me , and they are alot easier to care for , some i
have had over 20 years . ...... DEE