Old 12-02-2007, 12:41 AM posted to rec.arts.bonsai

Default Bonsai Help! What now?!

Hi everyone! You can read the story of how I wound up with some bonsai seeds
on my blog at http://cgod39.spaces.live.com/, starting on Feburary 2nd.

Anyhoo, the little booklet that came with the kit is somewhat vague at this
point. Could one of you knowledgeable folk go have a look at the pictures on
the blog and let me know what, if anything, I should do next? Or for now, is
it just "let it grow" time? Is that little pot that it's in good enough?

Also, I'm vague on feeding... what should I feed it and how often?

Thanks in advance for all your help folks... I really appreciate it! I must
admit watching this thing just spout and grow an inch in the last week and a
half has been SO COOL!

Carmen (and Patience, the Jack Pine!) :-)

Old 12-02-2007, 12:45 AM posted to rec.arts.bonsai

Default Bonsai Help! What now?! An additional note...

I also want to add that I live in Kingston, Ontario Canada, so we have
winter here, with snow and below freezing temps... just thought you should
know in case your first idea was to say "well, Carmen, now it's time to go
plant it outside..."! :-)

Thanks!

C.