GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Whats the state of play in this newsgroup? Sort of a test. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/154669-whats-state-play-newsgroup-sort-test.html)

pawhincup 28-02-2007 03:11 PM

Whats the state of play in this newsgroup? Sort of a test.

I've got 2500 plus messages going back to 25/4/04, only 10 are for this
year. Whats the average number of postings per week? Can you post pictures
here now? Don't recognise any names.

Pete Whincup

Scooter the Mighty 28-02-2007 08:34 PM

Whats the state of play in this newsgroup? Sort of a test.

On Feb 28, 7:11 am, "pawhincup"
wrote:
I've got 2500 plus messages going back to 25/4/04, only 10 are for this
year. Whats the average number of postings per week? Can you post pictures
here now? Don't recognise any names.

Pete Whincup

For some reason, if you ask a question here people will email you
is.

pawhincup 28-02-2007 11:46 PM

Whats the state of play in this newsgroup? Sort of a test.

"Scooter the Mighty" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 28, 7:11 am, "pawhincup"
wrote:
I've got 2500 plus messages going back to 25/4/04, only 10 are for this
year. Whats the average number of postings per week? Can you post
pictures
here now? Don't recognise any names.

Pete Whincup

For some reason, if you ask a question here people will email you
is.
Thank you Scooter , I have not been on the internet or even a pc for over 6
years so I am re- learning everything and am quite rusty. This used to be a
very good group. I have 3 Serrisas and they are all alive!!

Pete Yorkshire U.K.

Theo 02-03-2007 06:56 AM

pawhincup wrote:

I've got 2500 plus messages going back to 25/4/04, only 10 are for this
year. Whats the average number of postings per week? Can you post pictures
here now? Don't recognise any names.

Pete Whincup

almost one year ago was something wrong that happened ,
since then I cannot receive
this ng properly
anyway most people has become old and grouchy like mrs Hurd ,
you loose nothing !

--

Theo
l'existence... , farandole de l'amour de la vie et de

Boycott Japanese products -sushi-bars or whatever is
Japanese ,
as they are killing 960 whales this year AGAIN for
**scientific purposes!**