GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Traffic Activity (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/161796-traffic-activity.html)

WFJ 16-07-2007 08:05 PM

Traffic Activity

Why has message traffic stalled in this group for such a long time.

Theo 18-07-2007 06:27 AM

Traffic Activity

WFJ wrote:
Why has message traffic stalled in this group for such a long time.

because old nagger H . has been naughty and God punished
the group

--

Theo
il mondo cambia cosi.... sempre piu pazzo ogni di'

William F. Jones 27-07-2007 12:46 AM

Traffic Activity

Your reply baffles me, I hope it was not intentional. There must be a
usenet committee that can identify and fix the problem.

Gary Woods 27-07-2007 12:51 AM

Traffic Activity

William F. Jones wrote:

There must be a
usenet committee that can identify and fix the problem.

You quoted somebody that many have already killfiled.
I suspect there's little traffic because few are posting. The spam
certainly propagates fine, so there's nothing wrong with posting.

I doubt a committee could help apathy, but then I just don't care...

Theo 28-07-2007 08:38 PM

Traffic Activity

William F. Jones wrote:

Your reply baffles me, I hope it was not intentional. There must be a
usenet committee that can identify and fix the problem.

she 's hysterical and probably mental .. so no use

Theo 28-07-2007 08:45 PM

Traffic Activity

Gary Woods wrote:

You quoted somebody that many have already killfiled.

who killfiled whom ?
me no use I am so used to makes bonsais since 28 years,
so need nobody
that the looser it is not me ...it is thi ng !

and anyway I have not much time as before .. I am moderator
on a bonsai site ..
no need of a bounch of old neurotic to feel alive...
and time proved that my critics over a guy were correct,
the person is lousy and a liar , and getting socked in the
bonsai world.. at least in his homeland

I doubt a committee could help apathy, but then I just don't care...

soggy neurones.. old age or parkinson's u know¨¨!

cheers