GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bonsai flowering information (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/176038-bonsai-flowering-information.html)

mt006b1198 18-06-2008 07:52 PM

Bonsai flowering information

Hi everyone.

I have got a bonsai called Serissa foetida (tree of a thousand stars).

I have not had it all that long, (it must be nearly a month) but it is quite big.

I have heard that they produce flowers and was just wondering if anybody could please tell me around what type of season it blooms as I have not seen any flowers on it.

Thanks

Shelley

reeta 04-09-2008 04:36 PM

Serissa foetida is a genus of flowering plant. It flowers all year round, but particularly from early spring to near autumn. The flowers are funnel shaped and 1 cm wide. They first appear as pink buds and then turn white flowers.
Reeta