Old 25-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Registered User

Default over watering

I have over watered my neighbours bonsai that I am looking after. They are back in 10 days time. What can I do to make it look like I haven't over watered it???!!! Help!!!
Old 21-07-2010, 02:02 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjandrew View Post
I have over watered my neighbours bonsai that I am looking after. They are back in 10 days time. What can I do to make it look like I haven't over watered it???!!! Help!!!

Hi there, that is a big problem(joke)! When this happened? Maybe you can try putting these plants on direct sunlight or I think you have to put additional soil/or anything on the sides of the plants so that the water or moisture will be absorbed in it.