GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Spirituality in bonsai articles (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/18713-%5Bibc%5D-spirituality-bonsai-articles.html)

Andy Rutledge 27-04-2003 05:44 PM

[IBC] Spirituality in bonsai articles

For all who are interested, there are now 2 excellent articles that are
concerned with different aspects of spirituality in our endeavor on the WBFF
site at
http://www.bonsai-wbff.org/features.htm.

One is by our own Rev. Craig Cowing and another by Hawaiian Treasure, Ted
Tsukiyama.

Kind regards,
Andy Rutledge
Webmaster, WBFF / NABF www.bonsai-wbff.org

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Chris Cochrane 27-04-2003 07:08 PM

[IBC] Spirituality in bonsai articles

Craig's thoughtful article on cultivation and tree metaphors in spritual
context gives voice to feelings I've surely felt. It is a stunning article,
Craig... and beautifully formatted on the WBFF website, Andy.

Thanks.

Chris... C. Cochrane, , Richmond VA USA

(P.S. Couldn't wait to respond after reading Craig's article. Ted's
article will surely be stunning, too, as he is an exceptional fellow.)

For all who are interested, there are now 2 excellent articles that are
concerned with different aspects of spirituality in our endeavor on the
WBFF site at
http://www.bonsai-wbff.org/features.htm.

One is by our own Rev. Craig Cowing and another by Hawaiian
Treasure, Ted Tsukiyama.

...SNIP...

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Craig Cowing 27-04-2003 11:56 PM

Chris Cochrane wrote:

Craig's thoughtful article on cultivation and tree metaphors in spritual
context gives voice to feelings I've surely felt. It is a stunning article,
Craig... and beautifully formatted on the WBFF website, Andy.

Thanks.

Chris... C. Cochrane, , Richmond VA USA

(P.S. Couldn't wait to respond after reading Craig's article. Ted's
article will surely be stunning, too, as he is an exceptional fellow.)

Thanks Chris. I enjoyed Ted's article as well, and appreciated his comments about
Mr. Kato's philosophy of bonsai, emphasizing peace and understanding.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: