Old 20-12-2010, 06:06 AM posted to rec.arts.bonsai

Default North Dakota Bonsai Enthusaists?

Are there any people in this newsgroup from North Dakota? I'm trying to
figure out if there would be any use to me putting a bonsai/gardening
enthusaist group in a BBS that is going to have a local node in North Dakota
but I'm not really sure just yet. Please let me know if you're interested or
know of people in this region that might be.

Thnx.

-Damon Getsman
http://bismaninfo.hopto.org/
Old 20-12-2010, 10:02 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
csd csd is offline

On Dec 20, 12:06*am, Damo Gets wrote:
Are there any people in this newsgroup from North Dakota? *I'm trying to
figure out if there would be any use to me putting a bonsai/gardening
enthusaist group in a BBS that is going to have a local node in North Dakota
but I'm not really sure just yet. *Please let me know if you're interested or
know of people in this region that might be.

Thnx.

-Damon Getsmanhttp://bismaninfo.hopto.org/

I don't know about North Dakota, but there are some in South Dakota,
notably Andy Smith, in Deadwood. There is Jerry Meislik, next door in
Whitefish, MT. I suggest you go to the Internet Bonsai Club. I don't
have the URL handy, but you can Google it easily.
Iris