GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Drying out Chinese elm? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/196870-drying-out-chinese-elm.html)

coykiesaol 10-05-2011 08:35 AM

Drying out Chinese elm?

Hey guys and gals,

I may have a problem with a Chinese elm I bought about a month ago: the leaves in the past week or so have started to dry out and almost all of them are brittle. They are mostly still green but I see a couple brown ones...

The plant was greenhouse-grown and is now outside of my home in a mostly shaded spot. I'm not sure if it's too much water, too little, or if it's confused by the temperature .

Thanks!