GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Ficus suggestions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/1972-%5Bibc%5D-ficus-suggestions.html)

Ken 25-02-2003 02:06 AM

[IBC] Ficus suggestions

Hi all, fairly new to this sport and im after a few suggestions...

I have posted a pick on IBC of a ficus i bought some months ago from a
supermarket. I repotted it and was wondering where i could go from here. And
suggestions or virtuals would be greatly appreciated. Not sure of the exact
type, but we are still in summer here (Aus) and it starting to showe LOTS of
new shoots and leaves at the moment..

Thank you...

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Billy M. Rhodes 25-02-2003 02:29 AM

[IBC] Ficus suggestions

This looks like a Benjaminia which means that you don't remove all the
foliage from a branch.
Billy on the Florida Space Coast

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++