GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Neem tree (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/20180-neem-tree.html)

James Quinan 03-05-2003 03:20 AM

Neem tree

I bought a neem tree from my local nursery, basically because it's got a
nice straight trunk and I thought it'd make a nice formal upright. I can't
find any information about the conditions this tree prefers or how to care
for it. I have no idea how much to water, how to feed etc. It's got compound
leaves, similar to a wisteria, many of which have yellowed and fallen. As
far as I know it's not deciduous, so I'm not doing something right. Anyone
have any ideas?