Small Bonsai Pots 25mm to 160mm

Old 27-02-2013, 08:50 AM

Default Small Bonsai Pots 25mm to 160mm

Greetings from the Antipodes,
I see you are having some nice warm weather!

My darling other half is now producing small bonsai pots that are not the usual bland style. Please cut and paste the link if it does not redirect.

Bonsai Pots by Joann | Facebook

Some sample pics are attached.

Oh and if anyone from Bolton happens to be online, cheers from Oz.

Be Well,
Zyggy.
Attached Thumbnails
Small Bonsai Pots 25mm to 160mm-hx90x55gg_1_1.jpg  Small Bonsai Pots 25mm to 160mm-set-rd50x85gd-oc50x40pb_1.jpg
Old 12-04-2013, 07:09 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar

Location: USA

Originally Posted by Zyggy View Post
Greetings from the Antipodes,
I see you are having some nice warm weather!

My darling other half is now producing small bonsai pots that are not the usual bland style. Please cut and paste the link if it does not redirect.

Bonsai Pots by Joann | Facebook

Some sample pics are attached.

Oh and if anyone from Bolton happens to be online, cheers from Oz.

Be Well,
Zyggy.
i have two bonsai tree in my home.....i everyday care of them....they look like umbrella....ultimate trees.
Old 12-04-2013, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by thomaspoul View Post
i have two bonsai tree in my home.....i everyday care of them....they look like umbrella....ultimate trees.
Hi Thomas,
Good to see you like Bonsai, umbrella style is even better when the branches cascade a little.
Can you post pictures?
Zyggy.