Old 27-02-2003, 03:28 PM
EESiFlo , North America

Default [IBC] FW: [IBC] proposal

Good idea Jim.

A minimal "pay-per-view" scenario would work for me.

Or ... an annual membership fee to access everything inside the
archives.

Next question is, who keeps track of the accounting ?

Mark Hill - Mechanicsburg PA, (watching the snow fall !!)

Old 27-02-2003, 07:10 PM
Colin Lewis

From: Jim Lewis
I'm sure Reiner would think of something.

Like resigning? ;o)

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 27-02-2003, 11:26 PM
Bill Neff

Default [IBC] proposal

Jim wrote:
Steve, maybe you and Dave Bockman could discuss this with John to see whether these are technologically surmountable at this moment in our web pages' lives. I've copied David and John with this message in case they don't see this on the list. etc. etc. et
c.

I'll volunteer (oh did I really just do that?) to help edit any video and work with John, et al for compression. I've done a number of video projects at work (not to mention a degree in broadcast journalism) that we've put on our intranet. I just comple
ted a 4 minute video with our President and used it as an experiment in compression. I was able to create a windows movie file full motion video compressed down to 1.1mb in size. The downside is the picture is only about 300 pixels in size. But with clo
se up shooting and further experimenting with the compression I think this is a very doable project.

Bill Neff
Topeka, KS

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 27-02-2003, 11:58 PM
Jim Lewis

Jim wrote:
[...]

Gosh. Thanks, Bill. Maybe this is workable. ????

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL -- Bonsai List
manager

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

[IBC] FW: [IBC] Mastering Technique (Was [IBC] proposal) Mark Hill Bonsai 1 28-02-2003 12:25 AM
[IBC] FW: [IBC] Mastering Technique (Was [IBC] proposal) Mark Hill Bonsai 4 27-02-2003 10:20 PM
[IBC] Mastering Technique (Was [IBC] proposal) Michael Persiano Bonsai 14 27-02-2003 07:10 PM
[IBC] proposal luc tran Bonsai 7 27-02-2003 04:40 PM
Proposal for forests is payoff for industry Aozotorp alt.forestry 0 05-12-2002 06:40 AM