GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Mastering Technique (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/2090-re-%5Bibc%5D-mastering-technique.html)

Tom Stoute 27-02-2003 06:32 PM

[IBC] Mastering Technique

Michael Persiano says "Videos and books are wonderful vehicles for study,
but the true learning comes from diving into the art. Be fearless, knowing
that great art is born out of creative explosion. "

right on Mike. it's the doing which brings true learning ..
Bonsai, to me, is what we do..

peace,
tom stoute
Va Beach
http://www.geocities.com/tomstoute/DoBonsai.html

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Colin Lewis 27-02-2003 06:44 PM

[IBC] Mastering technique

A brief contribution to this thread...

Since I have been teaching bonsai full time, I have found that the most
difficult aspect of the work is not teaching students how to master the
techniques or the art, but teaching them how to learn.

Colin

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Michael Persiano 27-02-2003 07:58 PM

[IBC] Mastering technique

In a message dated 2/27/2003 1:09:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, writes:

A brief contribution to this thread...

Since I have been teaching bonsai full time, I have found that the most
difficult aspect of the work is not teaching students how
to master the
techniques or the art, but teaching them how to learn.

);-))Grasshopper, they must act or not act. );-) In other words, to do or not to do is the question.

Cordially,

Michael

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --