GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fish Blood and Bone Fertiliser (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/209528-fish-blood-bone-fertiliser.html)

T James 11-04-2014 10:40 PM

Fish Blood and Bone Fertiliser

We have some bonsai outdoors, and we are wondering if it is alright to
sprinkle some Fish Blood and Bone Powder Fertiliser on top of the soil ?

kris anthem um 18-06-2014 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T James (Post 1000814)
We have some bonsai outdoors, and we are wondering if it is alright to
sprinkle some Fish Blood and Bone Powder Fertiliser on top of the soil ?

Yes that is ok. It will surely help the health of your plants.
Only problem I could see, would be ants taking up residence... or a curious cat/dog inadvertently knocking your pots over...it may pay to water in well.