Newbie needing advice :)

Old 12-04-2014, 06:58 PM

Default Newbie needing advice :)

Hi everyone I'm new on this website. I was at my local garden centre and fell in love with this bonsai. All the tag said was that it was 10/12 years old. The ticket saying what species had been lost
If anyone could hazard any guesses for me to look at in more detail I'd be very grateful.
Thank you xxx
Attached Thumbnails
Newbie needing advice :)-bonsai.jpg
Old 18-06-2014, 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by fabwisp View Post
Hi everyone I'm new on this website. I was at my local garden centre and fell in love with this bonsai. All the tag said was that it was 10/12 years old. The ticket saying what species had been lost
If anyone could hazard any guesses for me to look at in more detail I'd be very grateful.
Thank you xxx
Ficus family. It is a Fig tree. The aerial roots give it away. Nice tree, needs pruning. Goodluck.