GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Maple New Book (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/22414-maple-new-book.html)

Theo 14-05-2003 11:32 AM

Maple New Book

Hi
I read somewhere about a wonderful book on maples plenty of pictures
I did not write down the name and author
could someone if has the name and title send it to me ?
Thanks
Theo

Bob Erbland 15-05-2003 01:44 PM

Maple New Book

On Wed, 14 May 2003 12:34:11 +0200, Theo muttered:

Hi
I read somewhere about a wonderful book on maples plenty of pictures
I did not write down the name and author
could someone if has the name and title send it to me ?
Thanks
Theo

OK I've been lurking for a way long time on this list, and
finally something I can help with:

Third edition of
Japanese Maples: Momiji and Kaede
Author: Vertrees, J. D.
Joint Author: Gregory, Peter

Currently available at http://www.walmart.com

Critical reviews suggest this isn't the "best" edition
of the book (check amazon for reviews) but for $17 off
the list price ...

List Price: $49.95
Our Price: $32.52
You Save: $17.43 (35%)

Hardcover, 313 pages, Rev and Expande Edition 3
Pub. Date: Jun 2001, Publisher: Timber Press, Inc. (OR)
ISBN: 0881925012, Dimensions (inches): 11.33x8.9x0.94

Description
Timber Press's flagship book, originally published 2
decades ago, is now available in a revised and expanded
3rd edition, with comprehensive information on the
culture, identification, & nomenclature of all 380
cultivars of Japanese naples.
Top of Page