Old 20-05-2003, 01:32 AM
Bart Thomas

Default Valavanis September Festival- Reserve early!

For those of you who are planning to attend, it would be well to get your
enrollment in early, particularly if you want to participate in one of the
workshops, or reserve a hotel room.

BCI has had to cancel their convention in Taiwan (due to SARS), and guess
where the convention will be held?

Old 20-05-2003, 01:44 PM
Iris Cohen

I registered already. Got a room reserved at a friend's house in Rochester. I
hope I can persuade some other people from Syracuse to come. Now I need to look
up Black Hills Spruce (P. glauca) bonsai.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)