GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] I have roots (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/29413-%5Bibc%5D-i-have-roots.html)

Tony Busko 28-05-2003 10:44 AM

[IBC] I have roots

Hello all,

I have emailed ya'all earlier about this but I can't seem to find my emails
, so excuse the question again. ;-)

About a month ago, 4-26, I took some clippings of a maple tree from my
friends bonsai which is about 100+ years old and stuck them in take root and
in perlite. Just this past weekend, I took a look at one of the clippings
and gave it a tug. Nothing bugged, but I slowly tugged again and I saw some
roots. I was amazed I did it. Now what do I do from this point on? I
don't want to fu*k it up. How much longer do I keep it with the other
clippings and transfer it to a pot to start its growth. Please help, your
answers are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Best regards,
Tony in Redondo Beach, CA Zone 10

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++